Video Marketing For Lawyers – 19 Questions to Ask Your Video Production Company
There are video companies who charge attorneys $5000 to create a one minute clip. There are some very big well-known website companies that will charge you anywhere from $2,500 all the way up to $35,000 to create video for you. There are wedding videographers who will charge you $500 for a 30 second clip that is nothing more than a template for a commercial. Each production company offers you certain benefits and features that make it difficult to compare with other companies.
In a nutshell, here are the 19 meaningful questions to ask when choosing a production company:
1. “Who is my producer?”
2. “Does your producer know who my ideal client is without me having to tell them?”
3. “Is your producer an experienced trial attorney?
4. “What content will compel a website viewer to pick up the phone and call me instead of my competitor?”
5. “Do you recommend that I talk about my credentials in a video?”
6. “How many clips do I get for my money?”
7. “How long will each of my videos be?”
8. “Do you physically put my finished clip onto my website or blog?”
9. “Do you create a custom video channel for me that gets integrated into my website?”
10. “Do you upload my video to the major sharing sites?”
11. “Do you create a blog post for each of my new creations?”
12. “Do you use Facebook to promote each of my new videos?”
13. “Do you use Twitter and LinkedIn to promote each of my new videos?”
14. “Do you buy video equipment for me including a high definition video camera, tripod, specialized lights and wireless lavalier microphone?”
15. “If you buy the equipment for me, do you teach me how to use it?”
16. “Do you have a system that allows me to shoot my own video and then send it to you, so you edit it and upload it to my website and video sharing sites?”
17. “If I create six months of video using your company, will it cost me only $526 per video?”
18. “Will I have 38 video clips lasting 2-3 minutes each after six months of creating video with your company?”
19. “If I create 12 months of videos, will I have 68 video clips lasting 2-3 minutes each, if I use your company?”
The answers to those questions will be eye opening for you.