How Do You Know If That HOUSE Is For You?
One of the greatest challenges, many, possible home buyers, confront, is, considering, thoroughly, whether, a specific, HOUSE, is the right one, for them, and truly, identifying, specifically, their personal needs, priorities, etc! As a Real Estate Licensed Salesperson, in the State of New York, for over 15 years, I often, counsel, possible, qualified buyers, to create, specifics, and put them – down, on paper (make a list), with what they want, in addition as would hope for. In addition, I ask them, to clarify, up – front, what amount of mortgage, they qualify for (get a pre – approval, from a Mortgage Banker, Broker, or other lender), in addition as giving themselves, a check – up, from the neck – up, to measure, their personal comfort zone, and how they might manager the economic issues, related to home ownership. With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this method and represents, and why it matters.
1. Healing, HVAC, Houses of Worship; head/ heart: Begin the time of action, by considering, both, your logical, in addition as emotional elements, in a head/ heart balance, so you are, as prepared, both, financially, in addition as emotionally, for owning a home, of your home! One’s house must enhance your personal healing, in addition as specific factors, such as the effectiveness, and quality of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, systems (HVAC), and, specifically, applicable, personal issues, such as convenience to Houses of Worship, etc, and anything, else, which might matter to an individual!
2. Options; opportunities; opinion; open – mind: Proceed, with an open – mind, throughout, the complete, home – hunting, course of action! What options do you seek, need, and are most important, to you? Base your personal opinion, on, whether, your finest opportunities, are best – served, by owning a specific house!
3. Uses; uncommon/ usual; rare: What is rare, about, what you seek? Consider, the possible uses, in addition as the uncommon, and usual aspects, which might serve your life!
4. Systems; strengthens; serves: Before you buy, have a specialized home – engineer, or inspector, provide, a thorough, specialized examination, of the strengths, and weaknesses, of the specific house, and its major, and minor systems. Consider this information, and, whether, this buy, will serve your best – interests!
5. Energizes; enriches; education: If you are considering, buying, get as much, applicable education, and information, as possible, to ensure, the wisest decision! Everyone is best – served, when they feel, a specific character, energizes, and enriches, them!
The more you know, and understand, prior to buying, and proceeding, in a focused manner, the better, you will be able to determine, if a specific HOUSE, is right, for you! Since, for most people, the value of a house, represents, one of their largest, financial assets, doesn’t it make sense, to do so?