E – Commerce Website Hosting – Why Your Web Server Provider Must Be E – Commerce Marketer Friendly
OK, you researched your niche, registered a domain name, and are ready to build an e-commerce website. But first, you need to find a reliable web server provider that is e-commerce marketer friendly. Here are the meaningful items you need from your e-commerce web great number:
- Reliability – If your e-commerce web hosting company goes down, you’re out of business. consequently reliability and uptime are crucial! You must be sure your e-commerce website great number has multiple web servers, preferably in different data centers.
- Technical sustain – When things aren’t working, you need sustain closest, not tomorrow morning. consequently your e-commerce great number web provider must have technical sustain obtainable at all times.
- Web Design sets– While not absolutely necessary, if your e-commerce web hosting provider also provides web design service, then it is more likely to understand your web issues when you have problems.
- Email & Autoresponder sets– Interactive and automated email will be your dominant method of interacting with your customer. As such, you need a e-commerce website provider that understands this need or you will have to buy it as a separate package with an additional fee from another service provider.
Some additional features you may desire are:
- Web Site Monitoring sets– Some e-commerce web hosting companies provide a service which will email you if your site is no longer responding to connections
- Video Hosting– Video is one of the hottest marketing trends. If you wish to use it, you’ll need e-commerce web hosting that allows the larger storage and increased bandwidth video requires.
- Conference Room– Wouldn’t it be nice to invite your customers to presentations in your own, non-branded video conference room?
You can find all of these sets from individual providers. However very few e-commerce website hosting providers bundle all these sets together for one low monthly price. Because each service can cost you $10, $20, $50, or more per month, it is in your best interest to find e-commerce web hosting that conveniently provides them in one package, ensures they all work together, and does it for one monthly fee to save you money!