3 Short Sale Scripts To Get The Listings You Want
When you are speaking with a prospect either on the phone or in person what you say makes all the difference. Saying the wrong sentence, information, or coming off the wrong way can destroy your conversion rate.
Short sale prospects should transform to a signed agreement 90% of the time provided you use the right scripts. Keep in mind there are a few items that you must avoid at all costs. Before we get into the short sale scripts let’s look at what to avoid.
“3 Phrases That Will Kill Your Chances of Getting the Short Sale Listing You Desire”
These 3 phrases will kill your opportunity so study them carefully. Also observe that anything already remotely close to these phrases will cause the seller to have a negative opinion of you.
- Why did you buy a home with a mortgage that had an adjustable rate? Did you know there were fixed rate options?
- Is that nice car out there something that was bought with the money you owe to your second?
- These pictures look like you went on some nice vacations I bet you wish you had the money from those back.
While these phrases might sound extreme already slight variations of these can rule to a sour taste in the clients mind.
With the above in mind to ignore and remove from your vocabulary let’s look at scripts that will set the client and ease and have them demanding to use your sets.
“3 Short Sale Scripts That Have Clients Demanding to Use You”
- “Would you like to know the different options obtainable to you to avoid foreclosure?”
- “Would you like to know how to avoid foreclosure and save your credit at the same time?”
- “How soon would you like to move from your character?”
Sellers who are considering a short sale want to know (and deserve) that someone cares about them. They do have options. Providing each seller with options allows them to choose you because you will be the only one providing them with the information they need to make a qualified decision.
Discover short sale listing letters that will generate listings for you in the next 72 hours @ www.ShortSaleMasteryProgram.com.